Keep up to date with all travel restrictions at the Department of Home Affairs website:
RDA Southern Inland has sponsored and certified many applicants for regional skilled migration. You can read about successful skilled migration to the region here.
For those interested in moving to the region or those who have received sponsorship in our region, check out our Welcome Pack below.
Skilled Work Regional Visa (Subclass 491)
The process for the 491 skilled regional State nominated visa program has changed. Applicants must first receive an invitation to apply from the NSW Government before applying to us.
Requests for an invitation to apply will only be accepted by NSW Government during the submission windows in the months of August, October, January and March.
PLEASE NOTE: RDA Southern Inland will only consider nomination of those applicants already living and working in the region, or those who can evidence their commitment to move to the region.
Find out more about the 491 visa here.
Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa
This visa enables regional employers to address identified labour shortages within their region by sponsoring skilled workers where employers can't source an appropriately skilled Australian worker.
To apply migrants must
- be nominated to work in an occupation on RDA Southern Inland’s relevant skilled occupation list
- have at least 3 years relevant work experience in their nominated occupation
- have a relevant skills assessment, unless an exemption applies
- work only for their sponsor or associated entity, unless an exemption applies
- be under 45 years of age, unless an exemption applies
- meet minimum standards of English language proficiency
Find out more or submit an application for the Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (494) Visa HERE