RDA Southern Inland and the SRBEC will run a series of entrepreneurial workshops that will help to provide new migrants with the skills, confidence and understanding to establish their own business. The 3 hour workshops will cover…
- Understanding Australian business culture and regulations
- Assessing business readiness
- Deciding on business structure
- Developing a Business Plan
- Understanding Australian taxation and business laws
The SRBEC will offer each attendee 4 hours of free business advice following the workshop.
Three workshops are scheduled for June...
- Moss Vale – June 11th 5-8pm at Collab Highlands, Shop 6, 210-224 Bong Bong Street, Bowral
- Goulburn - June 18th 5-8pm at The Collective, 175/181 Auburn St, Goulburn
- Queanbeyan - June 25th 5-8pm at the SRBEC, 251 Crawford St, Queanbeyan
Finger food will be provided at the workshop. Register below.
*Please note that these events are not compulsory or a part of any visa conditions.