- 30 May 2016
Wednesday 8 June - Create Compelling Visual Merchandising
Wednesday 22 June - Sales & Service Excellence
Venue: BDCU Alliance Bank, 411 Bong Bong Street, Bowral
Time: 5.30 – 8.30pm (light supper provided)
To register email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information: Garry Lane 4822 6397
Cost: Free, light supper provided
CREATING COMPELLING VISUAL MERCHANDISING
The key to a brilliantly merchandised store is making sure there is a plan to guide how it should look and the story that the space should tell. This workshop provides the foundations and steps to successfully design and merchandise a retail store to showcase the product and drive a strong commercial return. The practical step by step approach gives examples and simple tips to getting it right every time.
- Great store design
- Clear product and service message
- Quality graphics and branding
- Logical product combinations
- Productive product placement
- Quality ticketing and signage
- Effective merchandising tools
- Team presentation standards
SALES & SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- Defining your service as a product
- Understanding customer choice
- Sales and service strategies
- People strategies
- Creating 6 critical customer moments.
WORKSHOPS PRESENTED BY BRIAN AMBLER
Brian is an experienced retailer with a career expanding over 30 years in the industry. He covers all aspects of running a successful retail business from planning to implementation.
A number of FREE one-on-one visits by the presenter (at your premises will be available the following day (visit numbers may be limited depending on demand). These sessions will look at how to apply course content to your specific business.