Retail Skills Workshops are returning to Young! Free Digital Marketing Workshop on 7 February 2018
RDA Southern Inland, with the support of Hilltops Council, is delivering a digital marketing workshop in Young for retail businesses. The free workshop will be run by Charmaine Corcoran from the ARA Retail Institute.
Dinner will be provided at the workshop.
About the workshop:
This workshop will explore how you can link traditional forms of marketing with today’s digital realities to engage your customers from all touch points.
The program content will include:
- Aligning your digital personality with the physical personality of the store
- Defining your digital strategy, personality and the behaviours that reflect it
- Creating a balance between selling and non-selling messages with a content strategy
- Creating a calendar of social engagements
- The role of technology in pre-purchase, purchase and after-sales engagement
- Understanding the digital relationship
- The foundations of successful digital engagement
- Understanding the journey and mapping a customer’s experience
- Integrating authentic communications within the social and e-commerce platforms
- Understanding social commerce
- The power of user-generated content
- Creating focused and effective social engagement
- Creating a successful online platform to drive loyalty
- The value of a relationship
- Loyalty programs
- Building trust and customer loyalty in your business
The following day, you will have the opportunity to book a free one-on-one session with the presenter between 7am and 2.30pm (visit numbers may be limited depending on demand). These sessions will look at how to apply course content to your specific business.
Please fill in your details below to register. Once you are registered, you will receive an email within 24 hours which will confirm your space at the workshop.