Regional Employer's Roadshow
- The Southern Inland region is home to a large number of small businesses and a huge number of business start-ups.
- RDA Southern Inland is committed to assisting our region’s small businesses succeed.
- We recognise that a business owner’s time is limited. Rather than deliver stand-alone events, we have committed to working with the business groups and associations in the region.
- We invite business groups to consult with their members, identify topics (using the Business Helath Check tool below) and work with us to deliver a Roadshow event.
- Presentations take between 30min to 1 hour, this is sufficient time to cover 1 or 2 topics.
- The events are free of charge - for both the host association and attendees.
- RDA Southern Inland prepares a presentation on the topic(s) requested, customised to your requirements and supplies relevant resources.
- We expect you to promote the event.
- We ask you to ensure RDA Southern Inland is recognised as the event sponsor in your marketing collateral.
- You provide a meeting venue, any refreshments and presentation equipment (screen, data projector, microphone if required). RDA Southern Inland will supply a laptop and can supply a data projector if required.
How to Book Your Roadshow Event
- Select the topic(s) of most interest and value to your members.
- To book an event, or to discuss your individual requirements, please contact Donna on (02) 6297 0933 or via email email@example.com
Business Heath Check
- To assist your members identify the topics of most value to them, we have prepared a simple Business Health Check quiz.
- The quiz will identify gaps and help highlight the areas of highest priority.
- Download the quiz here.
Topic 1 The Power of A Plan
Topic 2 Evaluating Your Offer
Topic 3 Business Systems
Topic 4 Marketing
Topic 5 The Power of Numbers
Topic 6 Work On Your Business
Topic 7 Developing You and Your Team
Topic 8 Risk Management
Topic 9 Sustainability